Ride the Bus
Metro Transit provides public bus transportation for Minneapolis/St. Paul and the greater metro area. Plan your trip using the Interactive Map and Trip Planner.
- Bus route 62: Shoreview - Little Canada - St. Paul (Rice Street)
- Bus route 223: Rosedale Mall - Little Canada - Maplewood Mall
- Bus route 262: Lino Lakes - Shoreview - St. Paul (Rice Street)
- Bus route 265: White Bear Lake - Maplewood - St. Paul
- Bus route 270: Mahtomedi - Maplewood - Minneapolis
- Bus route 275: Forest Lake - Lino Lakes - Vadnais Heights - St. Paul
Park & Ride
A new 300 space park-and-ride at I-35E and County Road E in Vadnais Heights opened on December 15, 2014. Bus route 275 (Forest Lake to St. Paul) stops at the park-and-ride.
Transit Link is the Twin Cities dial-a-ride small bus service for the general public, where regular route transit service is not available. Transit Link is for trips that can’t be accomplished on regular transit routes alone, and may combine regular route and Transit Link service. Transit Link rides must be reserved in advance.
Metro Transit’s Carpooling Tool connects you with others who are traveling the same direction and time.
Metro Transit Bike Trip Planner or Map My Ride connects you to trails within Vadnais Heights and neighboring communities.
For 60 Plus & Medical Rides
Metro Mobility is a call ahead, shared public transportation service for certified riders who are unable to use regular fixed-route buses due to a disability or health condition. Rides are provided for any purpose.